Creative Web Design
I create gorgeous, eye-catching sites for small businesses who want to connect, capture and convert new clients… while they sleep!
My clients benefit from user-focused web design, meaningful content and strong visuals that tell a story about their brand and ethos.
I deliver the whole package: photography, design, and of course the all important SEO strategy – all elements of the creative process are covered and I guarantee results you will love.
I am always happy to provide a custom quote however the packages below will give you an idea of my starting prices.
Payment Plans Available
Start Up Package
Perfect for anyone in need of a simple web presence
- A basic home page
- 5 pages* e.g About Me, Services
- 1 enquiry form configured & tested
- A blog plus 1 post uploaded
- Tailored navigation bar and site architecture
- Mobile responsive design
- SSL Security set up
Everything included in the Start Up Package PLUS
Your choice from 10 homepage designs with customisations
The Only Way is Up
Your personal branding or content creation photoshoot
OR your choice of :
- Mailchimp / mailing list integration and welcome campaign set up
- Advanced SEO
All packages include:
- 2 x 1 hour tech support sessions to help you learn how to update your website and post your own blog posts.
- Permanent access to personalised video tutorials for you to follow
- Additional contact forms, pages and blog posts charged at €80 per page
- Registration and hosting fees are not included in the cost of packages.
My ultimate goal is that your business’s online home perfectly represents your own personal brand:
Your style, your philosophy.
Your website will be built on WordPress, one of the world’s most popular Content Management Systems. Furthermore, I will teach you how to use it.
WordPress is a system that can easily be managed by most web-wise people so you will never, ever, be stuck with an out-of-date website that nobody knows how to update!
I can also guide you through the sometimes confusing domain registration, hosting and email setup process.